The Professional Regulation Commission Baguio Regional Office is now accepting applications for the April 18, 2010 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) until the deadline on February 12, 2010.
The Requirements are:
1. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks, “For Board Examination Purposes”;
2. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy of Birth Certificate from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible;
3. Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible (for married female applicants);
4. Four (4) pcs. recent passport-size colored pictures in plain white background with complete nametag;
5. Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
6. Two (2) pcs. window envelopes with postage stamps worth Php9.00; and
7. Examination fee of P900.
Those unable to take the LET last October 4, 2009 can take the exam in April 2010 without paying the examination fee provided that they re-file their applications. No need to re-submit the abovementioned requirements but to present Official Receipt and Notice of Admission. A Special Lane will be opened for the October 2009 applicants. Applicants MUST APPLY PERSONALLY at the PRC Baguio Office or at the PRC La Union Satellite Office at DOLE-ROI, Ground Floor, Arnel Building, Catbangen, San Fernando City, La Union, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Examinees are encouraged to apply this early to avoid overcrowding. NO extension of deadline.