Facts about People Power (Media is not telling)
June 22, 2011
Here are some:
- In 1986 President Cory appointees wrote a new constitution. They place a rule that ensured Oligarchs 60% ownership on any foreign investments in the Philippines. The old oligarchy that Marcos abolished have risen back into power while the Nation is plunged into poverty. The Philippine economy resting on the shoulders of OFWs.
- Philippine education is neglected ensuring young generation of voters will become ignorant.
- Philippine media which is owned by the oligarchs mystified the 1986 revolution, glorified its participants and demonized everything about Marcos.
- 25 years after EDSA revolution, we can clearly see its legacy: Monopoly of the oligarchs, Hegemony of the media, mediocre life of the middle class, and eternal suffering of the poor.
- 7 Million voted for Cory, urge Manila voters to gather in EDSA during a military coup and you have democracy at work? While Cory was safely tucked in Cebu. She did not lead People Power.
Watch this video for more Click Here
Facebook Comments Box